2020/2021 Winter Guard Auditions
Tuesday, November 17th and Thursday, November 19th
NHS Cafeteria/Tennis Courts
Must attend both days!
No experience necessary!
What is Winter Guard? Check out this video from last year!!
INTERESTED? Complete This Interest Form and begin getting your paperwork completed!
All students auditioning are REQUIRED to have a current physical on file AND have approval through HOME CAMPUS.
This is the same process NHS Athletics requires. If you were approved for Marching Band season, you DO NOT need to complete this process again.
See details below:
HOME CAMPUS Clearance for WINTER GUARD Students
1. Watch this WALKTHROUGH VIDEO for instructions
2. Take this form to the doctor for a physical (SDHC Physical Form)
2. Visit www.nfhslearn.com and search courses for the following training videos:
Concussion in Sports - What You Need To Know
Heat Illness Prevention
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
3. Combine video certificates into one document.
4. Create an account at https://athleticclearance.fhsaahome.org/
5. Upload Parent ID, Student Video Certificates, and complete medical information.
Questions? Reach out to Mr. Reed (Director of Bands) at or